Friday, July 10, 2015

"You have known me as God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah, they have not known me.  My covenant is established with those who know me and I will give them the land of promise.  I have heard their groaning whom the world does keep in bondage and I have remembered my covenant with them.  Wherefore I say unto those that know me and keep my word, I will bring you out from under the burdens of the world and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgements.  I will take you to myself for you are my people and I am your God, who delivers you from the world.  I will bring you in to the land which Jesus did swear to give it to you by the shedding of His blood and it shall be your heritage.  Do not despair, nor fail to hear my voice for your anguish of spirit and the cruel bondage of this world.  I am the Lord."   ...as given to Le Roy L. Miller Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment